*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2297149
In a world full of might and power you encounter something that changes your life forever.

In a world full of might and power you encounter something that changes your life forever.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The world abounds with beings of incredible power, both good and evil. From the heights of Captain Solar and Miss Eternal to the depths of Simian Queen and The Prankster, crazy, unbelievable things are practically an everyday occurrence.

But you are not one of these incredible beings. You have no powers of your own. You're just an average civilian living your average life. You're pretty sure you've never even met a superhero in person, secret identity or not. You just want to go to work, go home, and get through your day without significant interruption.

You aren't that lucky. Someway, somehow, you cross paths with one of these colorful combatants and come away with your life changed forever-- or at least for a significantly inconvenient length of time.

Characters:

Alex Heywood: This is you. Just an average guy doing average things. You work a minimum wage job as a waiter at a nearby diner. Not exactly the stuff of legends. Sometimes people tip well, sometimes they don't, but it might not matter soon anyway. You're in your mid-twenties and you still enjoy going out with your friends to do stuff on your days off, which are surprisingly few and far between.

Richie Perez: A co-worker, and very possibly your best friend. You've known each other ever since college, where he did his best to make sure you stood out and had a decent time. Protective, loyal, and always ready with a joke, it's safe to say that you wouldn't give up your pal for the world.

Katie Waid: Your ex, who you parted amicably with. You're still friends, and you sometimes wonder about getting back together with her, but it might be for the best that you don't. She's studious, precise, and in general, takes a very measured approach to life. She's not the type to get upset or riled up easily, and generally avoids confrontation.

There are, of course, other people in your life, but they will come up as they come into these stories.

RULES:
1. Have fun! The whole idea is to be creative with these transformations and the characters that cause them. Create your own heroes, villains, and everything in-between. There's a lot of potential for transformation triggers in these superhero universes, and so many characters that populate them. Don't worry too much about consistency-- anything flies in this 'verse!
2. Please don't add one-sentence chapters, and don't add chapters that are literally just more questions without any prose/description of scenarios.
3. Pretty much anything is welcome here. TF, TG, AP, AR, Inanimate TF, size, muscle-growth...just...no toilet stuff, please? It's just something I really dislike.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG