*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297481-Shrunk-in-the-Apocalypse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2297481
nerd man shrinks unexpectedly on a supply run with a team of big buff men.

nerd man shrinks unexpectedly on a supply run with a team of big buff men.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Newt is a scrawny nerd who's come up for rotation to go out for supplies. Luckily, he'll have a team of four buff men going with him. He should be fine, right?
Wrong.
While alone, he gets attacked and shrunk. The others come looking for him, but fail to notice him at first. will he be found? Or will the now tiny man be forced to survive the apocalypse all on his own at an insanely too small size?
you choose!

characters:
Newt: the nerd
- 5ft 4in
- brown hair
- brown eyes
- scrawny body that's just fit enough to runaway and hide.
- not necessarily gay, but not exactly not gay. he hasn't had a lot of time to think on that with his non-existent dating history and the end of the world and all.

Liam: the leader
- 6ft 8in
- brown hair cut short on the sides with a fluffy spike on top
- green eyes
- very muscular body with a healthy layer of fat to smooth the edges a little. bit hairy in all the usual places, but not overly so.
- pan

Riko: the bad boy
- 6ft 10in
- black hair grown past his shoulders and usually kept tied back unless he's sleeping or relaxing
- dark brown eyes
- ripped muscle of someone who works out a lot, very defined. very hairy in all the usual places, especially his chest and forearms
-gay, but not super open about it

Kane: the quiet one, Riko's BF (best friend/boyfriend)
- 6ft 9in
- dark brown hair grown to just above his shoulders, kept tied back while on missions.
- ripped muscle of someone who works out a lot, little more defined than Riko. just as hairy, but surprisingly well groomed.
- gay, doesn't talk about it, but doesn't care if people know

Mark: the mystery
- 6ft 3in
- brown hair cut short with a small, natural spike in front
- a bit tubby but still muscular, body is rectangular shaped like a brick wall. belly is noticeable, but doesn't hinder speed much. faster than you'd expect. very hairy in all the usual spots.
- unknown preferences

Rules:
- NO KILLING
- please don't do serious harm to the tiny, no broken bones or gore beyond a nosebleed.
- keep female interaction to a minimum, it's fine if they're interacting with one of the giant guys, but try to keep it mostly men interacting with the tiny.
- no animal sex. keep interaction with animals to a minimum too please.
- almost anything goes for what happens to the tiny: butt, crotch, sex, feet, hands, chest, vore, scat, raunch, just about anything. just please be creative and maybe think outside the box for where on a giant body the tiny might end up.
- No sex stuff with kids under 16 please. I'd like to avoid it with anything under 18, but my hard limit is 16. try to avoid kids in general please.
- use proper grammar. not text speak
- no one sentence chapters unless it's to give more options for the previous chapter
- always give readers more than one option to continue the story, do not force them down a single path.

Have Fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297481-Shrunk-in-the-Apocalypse