*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297331-GT-Fitness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2297331
a gym where you shrink down and use giant men as exercise equipment. what could go wrong?

a gym where you shrink down and use giant men as exercise equipment. what could go wrong?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Paul has decided to try out the new GT Fitness gym, and he's not sure what to expect.

basically, people get shrunk to about 1/4 - 3 inches tall (you decide in the first chapter). they are indestructible, but can still feel pain and exertion (no broken bones or injuries). bottom line, No Death

the giants are generally big buff men of varying types. there might be one giant who's a little over-weight. some hairy, some smooth. generally between 19 - 30 years old, no more than 45 (the people hiring are a little ageist). they can arrange themselves in just about any position: standing, sitting, laying down, posed in some way. they can also move around, even while they have tinies on them(though they are Supposed to make sure all tinies have vacated their bodies before leaving the main gym room). some giants might even be lofting weights themselves while tinies are on them. since the tinies are indestructible, it should be safe. the giant's are also wearing very little clothing, generally their uniform is nothing more than a speedo or tight biking shorts, maybe a tank-top if they're shy. part of their uniforms will also have small add-ons for tiny equipment for climbing lines and such (though that's not strictly necessary if you don't want)

mostly, just keep to the over all theme of the story: finding creative ways for Paul to interact with giants while exercising.

Rules:
- No Death
- Most, if not all men (keep he tiny off any women)
- Avoid one sentence chapters (unless it's to give more choices)
- Please use proper grammar, no text speak
- Always give multiple choices (don't force people to only pick one path)

Try to be creative, send Paul to new and unusual places. I'm fine with butts, crotches, feet, armpits, chest, hands, and the other usual spots. but maybe think about other places like: knees and elbows, the outer thighs, around the arms, back of the neck, top of the head. even consider the giant's face.
you don't have to go crazy, just think about it if you choose to add to the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297331-GT-Fitness