*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moving In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297666-The-House/cid/3466203-Moving-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2297666
Buying a house never created so many changes.
Chapter #1

Moving In

    by: Alie
Some houses create a rich history for their owners, some owners did stay long in their homes. This house, seemed different, but Brenda became the realtor for the house, she thought the house would be an easy one to sell, it was cozy but spacious, in a reasonable neighborhood with privacy and a lot of amenities, but it didn't sell at first, which is how she ended up the agent. But she needed to sell it fast.

It wasn't that the owner was unhappy, in fact, they were usually very happy, but they were ready to leave the house. The value rarely changed, and people were lining up ready to buy, both only certain people were able to buy, because the previous owner said the house picked the owner as much as the new owner picked the house. Today, the realtor was showing the house to.

You have the following choices:

1. Single Male

*Noteb*
2. Single Female

3. Couple

*Noteb*
4. Someone looking to rent out the house

5. Someone older

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alie (UN: originallie2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297666-The-House/cid/3466203-Moving-In