*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298904-Upsizing-Family/cid/3475878-Kyle-an-18-year-old-who-lives-with-his-mother-
by Kilbil
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298904
Shenanigans involving a person and their enlarged family. Giant/Giantess, no shinking.
This choice: Kyle, an 18 year old who lives with his mother and three sisters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyle, an 18 year old who lives with his mother ...

    by: SusAmogus
“Come on little bro, if you’re not quicker we’re gonna be late!” Claire said, mildly annoyed.

“First, I’m the oldest sibling in this household. Second, painting the nails of a 25 foot tall girl takes time and third, it would be easier if you stopped wiggling your toes all the time.”

“But I’m so excited for today I can’t control myself!”

“Then we’re going to be late.”

Claire sighed “I can’t stand that attitude of yours, but you’re right... even though you’re cute when you get angry.”

In a swift move the giantess shifted her foot so that Kyle’s head was stuck between her big and second toes. Her grip was strong enough to make it impossible for him to get free, but not enough to actually hurt Kyle.

“Claire, stop it! I can’t move!”

The giantess did not react to the tiny man’s pleas, instead she just giggled with a satisfied grin on her face. Her little game was soon interrupted by an annoyed voice coming from the door “Hey! Why is he doing your nails and not mine?!” it was Claire's twin sister, Suzy.

“Because I’m the special girl today.”

Actually, Kyle would take turns for taking care of his sisters feet and this week it was Suzy’s. Even though he thought it was a bit denigrating as a job, it made them both happy so he gladly did it.

“Special girl or not, this week it’s my turn so I want a treat too.”

You have the following choices:

1. Someone BIG pays a visit

2. They start fighting over him

*Noteb*
3. Mom enters too

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SusAmogus (UN: susamogus420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kilbil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298904-Upsizing-Family/cid/3475878-Kyle-an-18-year-old-who-lives-with-his-mother-