*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299446-Misadventures-of-Florian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2299446
A Variety of Stories focused on Florian from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

A Variety of Stories focused on Florian from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A while ago I was talking with my buddy Doreedo about how it would be fun to write some stories about Scarlet and Violet so that's what we're going to do. Not gonna be lie this is gonna be kinky, so turn back now if that's not what you want. There will be primarily shrinking, expansion, stuffing, and vore.

There's a high probability of spoilers so this is your only warning
Rules

1. All chapters have to be a minimum of 300 words and have good grammar. If they aren't they'll get deleted. The only exception is option chapters.
2. No M/M content
3. No male growth (this includes weight gain, expansion, stuffing, growing, a male being the pred or a male interacting with tinies sexually)
4. No non-consensual sex/ rape
5. No scat/piss/toilet-related stuff
6. No extreme violence or gore
7. Please include as many options as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299446-Misadventures-of-Florian