*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entrance of the park
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299566-Tickleland-the-big-tickle-theme-park/cid/3482319-Entrance-of-the-park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2299566
Jenna and Abby are two ticklish sisters that love tickling and being tickled.
Chapter #1

Entrance of the park

    by: wwtickler
Jenna and Abby drive their car in the parking lot at Tickleland. For months they are waiting for this day and now this morning they stand before the entrance. “I’m so excited” Jenna says. “On their website they say, there are lots of new attractions” Abby answers.
The two girls make their way to the entrance and buy two tickets. “Welcome to Tickleland” the attendans says. “Here are your tickets, the brochure of the attractions and your purple wristbands. Please put them on”.
Jenna and Abby enter the park, pur their wristbands on and sit on a nearby bench to study the brochure:

“Welcome to Tickleland!
The theme park for those who enjoy ticklish feelings.
Our Park has a lot of different themed areas, each area with a lot of attractions. For example, the big area of tickle rides, the waterpark area, the ticklish haunted house and the gaming hall with lots of ticklish single- and multiplayer games. The park has developed a color system to show the type of tickling to each attraction. A sign in front of each attraction shows a color and some text to inform the visitors.
The following colors can be used.

Green: Tickling beginners
On these attractions there is only light tickling. It’s perfect for children and those who want to try out tickling. Visitors have no specification of clothing and there is no age limitation.

Blue: Tickling advanced
Attractions with a more intense tickling. It’s for visitors who can take more tickling than beginners. Some of these attractions (not all) have a specification of clothing. For example, you have to strip down to swimwear or your underwear. There is no age limitation.

Yellow: Tickling expert
If you want to try attractions with a yellow sign, you have to pay attention. There is strong tickling with a mix of teasing and sometimes sexual teasing and pleasure (orgasms are possible). Many of these attractions have a specification of clothing. Often you have to strip down to swimwear or to your underwear. Sometimes you can’t exclude that you leave the rest of your clothes while on or in the attraction. There are often age limitations. If you leave “Tickling expert” attractions you will find a shower and changing room for refreshment.

Red: Tickling extreme
You should think carefully to walk in these attractions of the park. You will find merciless and strong tickling with no chance to rest. All attractions include sexual teasing and pleasure (orgasms are often provided). There are always specifications of clothing. You have to strip at least to your swimwear or underwear. Often clothes are prohibited and you have only permission to enter nude. All “Tickling extreme” attractions have the age limitation 18+. After the exit you will find a shower and changing room for refreshment.

Split up signs:
There are some attractions with a split up sign with two colors on it. That means you have the choice on which type of tickling you would go for. Please inform our attendants at the entrance of these attractions.

Specification of clothing:
If there is a specification of clothing for an attraction, it’s written on the color sign. In front of the entrance you will find some changing rooms and boxes, where you can deposit your clothes. These boxes will be carried to the exit while you visit the attraction.
For your tickling adventure on attractions with a specification of clothing it’s recommended to wear swimwear. If females want a more intense experience, it’s recommended to wear a triangle bikini.
Visitors who haven’t brought matching clothes, please check our store near the entrance.

Age limitation:
Age limitations are determined to secure teenagers and children. At the entrance of our park our attendants will check your age by identity card and you will get a wristband in order to your age.
Grey = younger than 14
Orange = 14+
Brown = 16+
Purple = 18+

If you have questions for attractions and other themes of the park, please visit the introduction booth near the entrance. In addition our attendants there can do a tickle check up to recommend which colors of attractions are matching for you.

And now we wish you a lot of ticklish adventures at Tickleland!”

“Wow I’m so upset, I don’t know where we should go first” Abby said. “Yes, this park is really huge” Jenna answers.

After a little bit of thinking Jenna decides to go to…

You have the following choices:

1. The introduction booth

2. The ticklish haunted house

*Noteb*
3. The waterpark area

*Noteb*
4. The tickle rides

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wwtickler (UN: wwtickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwtickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299566-Tickleland-the-big-tickle-theme-park/cid/3482319-Entrance-of-the-park