*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution/cid/ELQ9YCBBD-The-Fem-Solution-was-being-abused
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2300175
in the future a law obliges men to be changed
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Fem Solution was being abused....

    by: Mr. George
Initially, those who were chosen were celebrated, seen as making a sacrifice for mankind. However, as time passed, and the crisis was clearly solved, it morphed from an honour, to a duty. A risk that everyone had to endure, the possibility of feminisation was seen in the same terms as jury duty. The suspicion that the ultra rich could buy their way free from it was a constant story amongst the general population.

The Fem solution was also integrated deeply into criminal law. Frequently being offered as an alternative to prison time. Now, it was after creeping to a central pillar of the system. With those convicted of lesser crimes being lined up for it. Drunk driving, and theft being the lowest tier that risked it as a punishment.

Though, even now, it was still available to be chosen for volunteers... who naturally would get more say in their final look. The reward for their service, was a body that wasn't defined by extremity.

- - - - -

Jack, was sitting by the roadside, holding his head. It was only a shunt, the glare of the Sun, on the wet road had momentarily blinded him. But, he had been celebrating his promotion the night before...

Jason, was sitting in the cell. Wondering how he'd been foolish enough to make friends with them. Every single one abandoning him, when he'd been caught shop-lifting. It surely didn't rise to the punishment of the Fem Solution, but he couldn't be sure.

Jim, was outside one of their offices. He'd admired the converted from afar, even gone with a few. But, he knew that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to join their ranks, to be a woman in this modern world... to be the target of that lust.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution/cid/ELQ9YCBBD-The-Fem-Solution-was-being-abused