*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate's new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301876-My-time-at-the-Fetish-Farm/cid/RPN9J4458-Kates-new-life
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2301876
There's lots of fun to be had on a farm. Be creative, be naughty, be you ;)
Chapter #1

Kate's new life

    by: Sabrina Smiles
You're staring out the window of the bus as it leaves the town you grew up in, heading for a remote location a few states over. Your heart caught in your chest for a second as you recalled the phone call you'd made the day before.

"You really will not have to worry about a thing, Miss McGovern. We take care of all of your expenses. You don't even need to pack a bag. The Agricultural Wellness Center provides lodging, food, anything you require while we get you settled into a new life of your design." The cheery woman on the phone told you. It almost seemed too good to be true until she told you the catch. "You will be required to spend at least a year as a resident of the center, during which time some amount of work may be expected, depending on your chosen role. This is non negotiable, but I assure you, we've never had a complaint." She giggled as she said that. Last night it had been reassuring. Today, you're not so sure.

You try and let it go. It definitely sounded like you were gonna gain some skills that could, no doubt, help you in the future. A new life. Did that mean never returning to your old life? You'd miss your parents, but as you got closer to the facility the anticipation outweighed your sadness.

Roughly 12 hours pass with you bouncing between nervous and excited, watching the scenery change until you stopped seeing building altogether. When you finally arrive at the complex it's size blows you away. The building easily has four floors and stretches for what feels like a few football fields in length. Behind the large building is acres of farmland complete with a few barns in the distance. Clearly they did a lot here. As you get off the bus, you notice another girl getting off with you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sabrina Smiles (UN: sabrinasmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sabrina Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301876-My-time-at-the-Fetish-Farm/cid/RPN9J4458-Kates-new-life