*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New choices!
  2. Choose your character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302532-Regressive-ways/cid/FDF6T3W75-New-choices
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2302532
A character of your choosing will be regressed in various ways!
This choice: New choices!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New choices!

    by: Snowbal788
Sara is age 6 she's on her way to first grade after this 2 last weeks of summer vacation. But with her mom and dad going on vacation for a week leaving her with her babysitter! Sara loves to go out and have fun with other big kids but maybe the babysitter will show her she's not as big as she thought!

Ethan is 10 he's a proud first basemen of his little league team. He wants to be the best! Even if that means trying different things and being mean to his teammates. But the 10 year old might be in for a surprise after he begged to start his new training and his parents reluctantly signed off on it.

Natalie is 16 and thinks she's going to be a tiktok star! She maybe short but hey it help her prank people. But after dressing up like a little kid for a prank she might be having a hard time doing tiktoks with out her mommy's help.

Tim is 8 and loves to go exploring and travel with his brother and sister. But they just might stumble on something that might make their adventures a bit harder to do for a while.

You have the following choices:

1. Sara

*Noteb*
2. Ethan

*Noteb*
3. Natalie

*Noteb*
4. Tim

*Noteb*
5. More new characters!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowbal788 (UN: tidit46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowbal788 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302532-Regressive-ways/cid/FDF6T3W75-New-choices