*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302532-Regressive-ways/cid/EB7V4M2NR-Choose-your-character
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2302532
A character of your choosing will be regressed in various ways!
Chapter #1

Choose your character!

    by: Snowbal788
Jane a 14 year old soccer player for her High school, she’s a long haired brunette who’s average height and thin. She’s an average academic with her grades in the B’s and C’s range. She kind but doesn’t always use her common sense when it comes to situations off the soccer field. She lives at home with her mom, dad, and little sister Kate.

Brianna or Bri as most call her, is a 12 year old girl with a nak for getting her self into situations over her head. She’s not a trouble maker for say but does stand her ground a bit too much at times and is a Tom boy with shoulder length red hair and an average build. The only thing she wants to change about herself is she wants to look as mature as the other girls in 7th grade. While her mom and her step mom just want her to get her grades up.

Dana is 9 almost 10 and has a pretty controlling mother, who does want the best for her daughter but also doesn’t understand there is not always a positive out come when it comes to signing your daughter up for activities and things that might give her daughter an upper hand to school, sports or really anything. Dana is pretty short and a little chubby. She could pass for a chubby 6 or 7 year old really.

Ben is 7. He’s a big boy going into second grade even if he is a little bit shorter than the rest of his classmates. But he loves to help his mommy around the house and always tries to do what “big kids should do”. And his big sister loves to confuse him on what to do to look like a big kid especially if it helps her silly little brother look more like their baby sister who Ben hates to get lumped in with.

You have the following choices:

1. Jane

*Noteb*
2. Bri

*Noteb*
3. Dana

*Noteb*
4. Ben

5. New choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowbal788 (UN: tidit46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowbal788 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302532-Regressive-ways/cid/EB7V4M2NR-Choose-your-character