*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thinking with Portals
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302883-Leos-Sexy-Misadventures/cid/G8MS387G5-Thinking-with-Portals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2302883
Leo is a red-furred male wolf with a rather lewd body. These are his stories.
This choice: He finds a portal in his closet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thinking with Portals

    by: HyuugaLord19
Leo crossed his arms over his prodigious bust as he considered the sight before him. His walk-in closet was normally fairly, well, normal. It held his clothes and a few various items. Today, however, he found something that wasn't there before: a hole in the wall, rimmed by orange light. The wall in question bordered the outside of his apartment building, yet he couldn't see outside. In fact, he couldn't see anything on the other side of the hole, just a deep blackness.

Leo was no stranger to strange things. His sense of what was 'normal' had been heavily skewed ever since he'd first been exposed to SynTech nanotech. It seemed like every other week, something bizarre happened to him, and he'd decided to just roll with life's punches after the third incident or so. Still, a portal in his wall was very new, even for him.

"I should call SynTech out here to take a look... but on the other hand, how dangerous could it be?" he mused aloud.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HyuugaLord19 (UN: narukochan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HyuugaLord19 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302883-Leos-Sexy-Misadventures/cid/G8MS387G5-Thinking-with-Portals