*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's begin, also AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302884-Jack-Darby-in-Undertale-of-the-horny/cid/VS97RF2TX-Lets-begin-also-AAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2302884
A man by the name of Jack falls into the Underground but he encounters many horny monsters
Chapter #1

Let's begin, also AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

    by: Darkzhadow1177
Jack walked along the trails of a mountain as he looked at the trees. He then tripped and fell into a opening to a cave, he screamed as he fell but he 'oofed' as he landed onto a bed of Flowers, he laid there for a few minutes or maybe hours as he then got up and cracked his back. "Damn, how'd I survive that fall?" he asked himself out loud, he then looked around and saw he looked to be inside of a set of ruins, he noticed a doorway and walked through it.

As he was walking, a flower popped up from the ground, Jack jumped back from this as he looked at the Flower, he noted the flower had a face on it, not to mention it wasn't attached to the ground, and the little flower had a FATTY. "Howdy there, My name's Flowey, Flowey the flower!" Flowey said as he stuck his tounge out. "Oh, a talking flower, so now I know I'm definitely dead." Jack joked as he stood up, he saw that Flowey was only three feet tall.

What will Jack and Flowey do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkzhadow1177 (UN: darkzhadow1177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkzhadow1177 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302884-Jack-Darby-in-Undertale-of-the-horny/cid/VS97RF2TX-Lets-begin-also-AAAAAAAAAHHHHH