*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setting your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308947-Genie-Wishes-A-Transformation-Journey/cid/BJSQ8SB3Y-Setting-your-character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DougTF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2308947
A genie that grants your wishes, with an emphasis on all things transformative.
Chapter #1

Setting your character

    by: DougTF
To start out, you can select which character below works for you, or add an original character with the other option. If you choose other, I would love to see at least two choices, but if there is simply one you really want, that's ok.

Character #1: Dan: He works as a wildlife researcher at a state park beach outside a resort town. He uses a kayak to paddle out to small barrier islands, recording nesting sites of sea turtles and shorebirds. He's lean, with a swimmer's build, and he did in fact swim in college. His parents were quite wealthy, but died when he was in college, leaving him a huge inheritance. That allows him a comfortable life doing a job that doesn't pay great, but gives him a chance to spend pretty much every day at the beach and out on the water.

Character #2: Amy: She works as a lifeguard at a resort pool, and loves nature and to explore on her own. She swam in college, but was an art major and she loves to paint and sculpt but that doesn't pay the bills. But she gets by with her in season job as a lifeguard, and then side hustles DoorDash in the off season. She is lithe, and does yoga and did gymnastics in college. She's also double jointed and stupidly flexible, kinda proud of that, and often shows off when she drinks.

Character #3: Other: if you want a different character and setting, here is your chance to add a chapter setting them up.

(Oh, and yes, Dan and Amy are essentially in the same setting and could be used as characters in the other's story if desired)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DougTF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308947-Genie-Wishes-A-Transformation-Journey/cid/BJSQ8SB3Y-Setting-your-character