*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aaron the muscle god
  2. Who's getting the wish???
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308982-Muscle-Genie/cid/UJ23758PR-Aaron-the-muscle-god
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2308982
A genie is dying and wants to give one final wish to a person of his choice.
This choice: 15 year old jock, Aaron  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aaron the muscle god

    by: JT
Aaron was the school jock of Lingfield High. He was very well built, all the girls loved him and he was a straight A* student. He always yearned for more muscle. Little did he know that that could come true.

He arrived at home after hitting the gym, his parents weren't home, he wasn't surprised, his parents are always out getting drunk nowadays. He made himself some egg fried rice with bacon chunks and a whey protein shake on the side. Once he finished he went to his homework, he was done in 2 hours then he went to sleep around 10:00pm. Later he had a dream about becoming the world's strongest man (that was his ambition), then that ended, but instead of waking up like any normal person does, some random figure entered his dream world. "Aaron," he said in a thundering voice. "My time is almost up, to you, I bestow this gift to you. You can control anybody you want, you can make them do what you want, you can change their memories and most importantly, you can change they body physique, you can make them fat, skinny or muscle. On how much that's up to you, this can also be done to yourself. The only thing is that muscle growth only applies to males, it won't on females no matter how hard you try."

Aaron suddenly woke up to the laughs of his parents finally getting home from the club. 2:37am his clock said. He huffed and went back to sleep. Later in the morning he'd wake up, have a quick workout then head down and make himself breakfast. As he ate his scrambled eggs and toast, he remembered his dream with the man. He could control people and change their body including his own. He had to try this incase it was true.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308982-Muscle-Genie/cid/UJ23758PR-Aaron-the-muscle-god