*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Final Frontier?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2310666-Stellar-Strength/cid/AGWZ4N2NN-Final-Frontier
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ox
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2310666
GTS/FMG but in Space!
Chapter #1

Final Frontier?

    by: Ox
Space... the final frontier...

At least back hundreds of thousands of years ago. Nowadays, space is just mostly explored. Planets are occupied by entire cultures, and due to there finally being enough room, some things were expanded to being entire planets. Anything you can think of, there is a planet for it somewhere in the cosmos.

In one of the many mountainous forest planets, there lives a tribe of elf warrior women that are currently holding a tournament to decide who the next leader of the tribe is for the next 6 decades. Audience could even donate size to the person they wanted to win. So along with being strong, the winner had to have some charisma as well. No other tribe knows how the elf warriors can give size away or claim it for themselves, but there are a lot of explorers who desire to know the answers beyond public knowledge.

Due to the vastness of space, to make sure areas are mapped and the way celestial objects move gets recorded, there is what is publicly known as the Explorers Guild, though some people have also mentioned the guild secretly works behind the scenes in collecting anything and everything to sate the curiosity of it's leader, Pandora. Though it has only stayed as a rumor due to the leader never revealing herself in public, leaving any and all public appearances to the vice-leader.

Now, reader: What route do you want to follow to witness how the characters grow?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ox (UN: oxcare5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2310666-Stellar-Strength/cid/AGWZ4N2NN-Final-Frontier