*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sammy (26)
  2. I’m a Fiend for Feet!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/B4WPR5YX9-Sammy-26
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
This choice: Sammy (26)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sammy (26)

    by: whoozat41327
'Aaaaand upload' Sammy sat back in her chair, thrilled to finally be done with her latest commission. She was in the best part now: waiting for feedback from the person who commissioned her as well as the entire (albeit small) foot fiend community. She had been in the game for well over a decade at this point. Her early stuff was pure smut but recently she had really gotten into sprinkling bits of character development into her stories. She had stumbled on to this group in college. As with most college students, she was in a bit of a rut financially and needed to supplement her income. She already had two TAing gigs on top of her schoolwork. She and her friend Dianne were having dinner at the student union one day when Dianne let her in on a little secret.

'Okay. I'm about to show you something crazy. Look at this venmo payment Dianne turned her phone and Sammy's jaw dropped. Someone had paid Dianne $300... and all that was in the comments was a foot emoji.

'YOU ARE NOT!'

'Girl. I Am. Its so freaking easy. I even got some jewlery for myself, look!' Sammy glanced under the table and saw Dianne wiggling her new hardware adorned lavender painted toes. Sammy's face got serious.

'How much are we talking here'

'$1,500 extra a month'

'NO!'

'I also do worn items though. The feet pics alone only net me probably $300'

'Do you show your face?'

'To customers who pay, absolutely!! I am able to occupy a nice little niche though. Not everybody has size 11 feet as nice as these' Dianne winked and Sammy laughed. Her size 7s probably wouldn't command as much value. She did however go home that night and google around. It was at around 4AM that she stumbled on to DeviantArt. There was an author named Hawaiianshirt. They wrote about women who would transform into muscular and hairy beasts whose feet would grow when they saw other women's feet. The condition was transferable. Some women embraced the changes and tried to change others. Others were more reclusive and shy about it, resisting the change and trying to save others humanity. The descriptions were quite visceral and honestly... stirred something in her. As most girls her age did, she became acutely aware of her own sexuality around the time Twilight came out. She was always #TeamJacob. She couldn't explain why, but the thrill of uncontrollably transforming into a horny beast always got her going. She read (and wrote) endless fanfics and published them under her pen name SamWolf98. Back in high school she even got PayPaled $50 twice to write some commissions. So it was that night that she had an idea. What if she contributed some free writing samples to this community and then took writing commissions? It didn't totally pay for her JD but it supplemented her TA and clerking income. Now at a large firm in the college town that she went to, it remained her little secret. It was a great way to blow off steam, and honestly things had evolved to the point that any time she wanted to get off, she would just put some work into commissions. The only two people on earth who knew about this side hustle were her boyfriend and Dianne. Her boyfriend serendipitously had a foot fetish. He wasn't as into the transformational aspects but with his editing and her writing, they were a real tour de force. It was 1AM and she was about to log off when she got a comment from a commissioner.

'I will PayPal you $10,000 right now if you watch this video and write about it' She inspected the link. It was to an obscure Vimeo video called, "Ohz Noez Toez" the thumbnail was just a pair of... someone's feet? That money would be huge to her but... she could just come back to it tomorrow. It was late.

Sammy woke up and turned on the TV while she prepared breakfast.

'The biggest news this morning: can a viral video literally be a virus? The FBI and department of homeland security are investigating a video that they describe as "Showing a women's toes wriggling" that has had adverse affects on the female population. If you come across this video, they advise you look away and turn it off immediately. Additionally they ask you report the source to tips@federalbeaureau.gov' Sammy slowly walked over to her laptop and sat down. The user that messaged her last night deleted their account, but the link remained. She clicked it and... it didn't go anywhere. The video had been taken down. But her inbox had another message. She opened it. It was from one of her fellow foot fiend authors.

'Sammy, be VERY careful with this, and especially with opening any links on this website. I know you hide your gender on here really well, but folks are just blasting this link on autoplay to all of us authors, hoping that we're women. My fiance and I talked it over last night and she agreed to watch it... this is the REAL DEAL Sammy! I don't know why and I don't know how but... Foot Fiends are real! My fiance is one now. We couldn't be happier, but you have to be given the choice!! Attached is a torrent for the video. Be careful! It takes about 48 hours to set in. We don't know if its transferable to other women, but it doesn't affect men. Let me know what you do'

She opened the torrent and let it download. Then she just stared at the thumbnail of the .mp4. What would Tom think? He was big into her and huge into her feet but... what would he think if this actually worked? She had written about women leaving their lovers after they had become foot fiends so many times. She didn't have to open this video. Should she call him first? No, she knew him well enough, he would love it. What about her? Could she still write smut, or would it just lead to her transforming all the time? Did it work the same way as the stories? There were a few different nuanced interpretations. But they all shared the same thing. Succumbing to lust and power and their bodies mutated and transformed into strong and powerful women.

You have the following choice:

1. Watch the video

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whoozat41327 (UN: whoozat41327 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/B4WPR5YX9-Sammy-26