*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I’m a Fiend for Feet!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/YKXBTVK5K-Im-a-Fiend-for-Feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
Chapter #1

I’m a Fiend for Feet!

    by: shadowbox22000
This foot fiend story is going to take a bit of a meta approach. The origin of the Foot Fiend begins within the bowls of Deviantart Transformation fetish culture. Foot Fiend stories have been well known inside this niche since 2009. After 15 years of numerous Foot Fiend authors taking a crack at the genre, their erotic fantasy stories were about to become reality.

In early 2024, rumors spread across various online foot fetish forums about a peculiar video of a woman spreading and wiggling her toes. The video elicits immense sexual pleasure from all male viewers, however it has an extremely odd effect on female viewers.


It’s said to give any woman a foot fetish in an instant. Lustful foot fetishists have been showing it to their partners and or other girls they know in their life hoping to get some extra foot action.

Little did they know, that they were infecting them with the foot fiend virus.


Choose who to follow!

Danielle (20): A current journalism student looking into the mysterious magic foot video for her school paper

Chris (19): A frequent Foot Fetish forum user who plans on using the magic foot video on his best friend Emilia.

Sammy (26): A veteran within the Foot Fiend writing community. She’s intrigued by the rumors of the magic foot video.

Kaitlyn (31): A TA in one of Danielle’s classes. She secretly loves feet and she’s recently been exposed to the magic foot video.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Danielle (20)

*Noteb*
2. Chris (19)

3. Sammy (26)

4. Kaitlyn (31)

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowbox22000 (UN: shadowboxx2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/YKXBTVK5K-Im-a-Fiend-for-Feet