*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313213-world-of-white-smite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2313213
A world where one portion of the population is shrunk by a virus... white people.

A world where one portion of the population is shrunk by a virus... white people.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I am a fan of the white smite stories by makebelieve (https://www.deviantart.com/makebelieve12) so this is set in that same universe, a virus sweeps through the human population however it only effects one part of it... any with more than 75% white european ancestry, causing them to shrink down to a few inches tall (minimum 3 inch size). nobody knows how or why only that it does and all attempts to create a cure or vaccine have been unsuccessful. After a period of chaos the world begins to move on... and the shrunken whites soon find themselves at the whims of their non white counterparts, kept as pets, toys, and even slaves.

I will set a few rules though, I don't intend for there to be any direct death occurring in storylines so I will ask to not do any crush or vore content. (just don't like killing off characters, and I actively dislike vore so please don't include it)
An additional bit of lore I will add is the tiny white people are a bit more durable, not invincible but they can take a bit more punishment than you'd expect (would survive being made a human insole or sex toy without major risk)
This will PRIMARILLY be a giantess story, so most big characters will be female. I will not disallow giants but you have to clearly label it as such and not write such interactions under chapters without such a warning. example (male giant content) in front of whatever it is.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313213-world-of-white-smite