*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2139835
It's going to be a big year for the boys at Cliffendale boarding school.

It's going to be a big year for the boys at Cliffendale boarding school.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a giantess shrinking story. while it is not explicitly sexual in nature that will be a feature, however anything particularly explicit and outrageous I will remove at my discression. Some things I don't want to see added to this are vore, crush (or major violence), no toilet stuff (it's just gross), some feet interaction is fine but is not the main focus. This is largely a gentle story with a significant amount of teasing and playfulness with a hint of domineering attitude (the shrunken guys can be treated as slaves and pets). Lot's of hand held would be great, that's what I like. also try and use decent grammar (I'm not a nazi about it or anything just make sure it is readable and easy to follow). also keep profanity to a minimum, it doesn't bother me but don't fill your sentences with it to an extreme extent.

okay now that that's out of the way.... on to the plot!

This Story occurs within the expanded world I am writing that is called "The Big Sisterhood" in which an organization has gained power and influence through the means of a contract with an interdimensional entity. The price being the size of living humans, males to be specific. the men who are selected as "sacrifices" are reduced through a predetermined ritual that leaves them at roughly 5"-6". They are usually then kept or distributed as more or less pets and toys.

within this system the organization, known colloquially as "The Big Sisterhood Foundation" runs a number of academies for the daughters of the foundations members, and as places to obtain male "sacrifices" this includes the sons as well, though many wouldn't be aware of the practice.

This story occurs at one of these Academies called Cliffendale boarding school, which had been an all girls school for the past 7 years until they made the decision to make it co-ed, ostensibly to be more inclusive and to offer opportunities for superior education. However this is a means for them to shrink them down. the mass of them then taken by the various girls as pets and their 'disappearance' explained and covered up. These boys are kept as pets, toys, slaves, or little friends or boyfriends by these girls, most of whom are aware of it in advance.

here's a brief intro to the characters in question:

Characters - Boys

Benjamin - (18) 5'9" (class officer) perfect straight A student, clean cut and well mannered, is a bit of a prude.

Steven - (18) 6'3" basketball player, African American. very friendly and open with everybody, makes friends easily.

William (Will) - (18) 5'10" black hair, funny, charming, very smart well rounded guy, prone to spacing out and saying random things on his mind.

Jake - (17) 6'1" (normally). fairly average if a bit awkward and a bit on the
skinny side with light brown hair. loves to draw (very artistic) relatively athletic .

Kenny - (16) 5'10" popular kid, blonde athletic and extroverted (but narcissistic, and easily offended by pricks at his ego). thinks he's a lady's man.

Joey - (15) 5'8" socially awkward painfully introverted, a little on the bigger side (not fat) wears glasses. half-latin

Jack - (18) 5'11" red head, rather distant, has a few acquaintances but few close friends. keeps people at arms length, finds it difficult to form intimate relationships.

Arnold - (16) 6'1" light brown hair, a bit of a joker and a prankster. always sarcastic and rarely serious.

Anthony - (16) 6'2" Arnolds fraternal twin brother, but the responsible one who constantly has to get him out of trouble. is often too nice and will do anything for anyone and is very reliable.

Kevin - (17) 5'11" red brown hair, a very muscular body builder. He is a very macho man who is a bit of a work out nut who revels in being a big tough strong guy.

Characters - Girls (8)

Katherine / Katie - (18) 5'6" brunette, cutest girl in the school, loves to try new things, very adventurous.

Becca - (18) 6' blonde, tallest girl in the school, rather thin, not big chested but not small either, flirty and very forward.

Lucy - (17) 5'6" strawberry blonde, bustiest girl in the school (loves teasing, very playful personality)

Adeline - (17) 5'6", french shoulder length dark red hair, very forward and opinionated, will hold a grudge.

Brianna (bree, or anna) - (17) 5'4", cute, short brown hair, genuinely friendly (would be very gentle/caring)

Julia "Jules" - (17) 5'6", blonde, sporty. she can be demanding and likes to be in charge. but enjoys being pampered.

Keysey - (16) 5'7", african american, athletic, almost muscular (can be very domineering/demanding)

Lori - (15) 5'6", brunette pigtails, very huggy/clingy, loves small and cute things, just very 'cutesie' in general.

I decided to start this story based on a digital illustration I did a bit ago. Here's a link to the image so you can get an idea of what I'm shooting for.
https://www.deviantart.com/dollman399/art/School-day-shrink-845657039

also feel free to join the discord server I have made for the purpose of this extended story world. GTS Story Group "The Big Sisterhood"

enter school day shrink.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink