*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2313433
In a world where anthros and human co-exists, you built a size ray, try not to lost it

In a world where anthros and human co-exists, you built a size ray, try not to lost it

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Earth has gotten a bit more interesting in that one day, a portal came in and anthropmorphic humanoids came out of the portal, and a mass amount before the portals close and now the world is stuck with anthro. Of course there are conflict and war about who should stay on Earth, with some effects of said conflict can be felt today, however, the anthros ended up staying in Earth and everyone has to deal with it, with both humans and anthros more or less having to co-exist, though prefer to be separate and live in different parts of the world. However, there was one place, literally only one spot in the world, that wants to somehow try to evolve the relationship between anthros and human so both don't feel like wanting to be at each others throat. And there was enough people that wanted to try this and so a major city was made and use for the co-existence, and should something happen, well then, at least nothing major to the world was lost if the whole place burns to the ground in one night somehow. In this tale, you are in fact living in a apartment, and its a nice one in how it was both design and built. And of course you aren't living alone in this one building, as there are tons of people living here, both anthros and humans, so at least its a lively place. That said, while you were living in the apartment, you did made a reputation of yourself in plenty of ways, mostly look as the apartment weirdo and idiot. You see, you are a scientist, or someone claiming to be one, however, when it comes to your invention, they tend to explode in your face, some times very literally. You've tried to proof your profession, but with how little success you have made, people think you're a simple tinker that didn't made the mark and someone is taking pity on you to somehow still give you a pay check, which isn't something you want to admit. Still, wanting to proof everyone wrong and you are a capable scientist, you focus on your next project, a shrink ray. As you begin to work on it, much to your surprise and shock, this thing actually works. However, what happens next is an entirely different story.

Characters:
1) Mike Smithy (Age: 20; Height: 5"10'): (YOU are Mike in this story) A human male with dark black hair, prefer to wear a lab coat when working but wears casual wears in the apartment.Mike is a weird guy, he's smart in a lot of things, but somehow messes up in a lot of other things. While Mike can be quite the tinkerer, his inventions leave a lot to be desire with how much they might work before ultimately failing. Still, Mike tries his best, and doesn't let his failure get in his way. Now if only his roommate wouldn't mock his work every time his projects blows up.

2) Mimi Gates (Age: 21; Height: 6"7'): A female silver fur rabbit anthro with long red hair, typically tied into a ponytail or braided, she has a very slim body, wears converse, jean shorts, and a shirt that has a game icon on it. Mimi is the only person, besides you, that was ok with trying to live in the same room with the different species, as such, she is your roommate and friend. Mimi tends to be snarky when your inventions fail and picks on you, in fact, even she has a hard time believing you are a scientist that you can blame her for the idea of making the shrink ray in the first place because she suggested it after watching a classic human movie. That said, Mimi is still a supportive friend and only picks on you to help amuse you when you need it. Skeptic as she can of your profession, she'll lend a hand if she can help it. And if all else fail and you need someone to take a break with, Mimi is a big nerd for video games. Oddly enough, while she can speak English, you can't tell what her accent it is, she sounds Scottish half the time.

3) Lilly Treasure (Age: 30; Height: 5"8'): A human woman with blonde hair that goes to her neck and is kind of shaggy, tends to wear casual outfits behind the desk. Lilly is one of the co owners of the apartment and is the one that checks to see how everyone is doing. She's more or less respected given how she tends to be both very kind to the tenants and know how to stand her ground, though she does make sure the other co owner is in the building first off. Patient as she is, she does wish that you at least keep your invention making session be a lot more quiet as they tend to annoyed some of the neighbors.

4) Randal Forest: (Age: 30; Height: 6"2'): A male Komodo dragon with a strong physique look, usually wearing a vest and business pants. Randal is the co owner of the apartment and is a bit of the opposite of Lilly in that he can be a bit harder on tenants, mostly when it comes to late bills or some disruptive issues, besides that, Randal is also respected in the building given if trouble is to somehow brew, he tends to deal with it as he doesn't want trouble to last longer than a week or causing annoyance to everyone. He prefers to be by himself, and only two people can get a conversation out of him, Lilly being of course one of them given they both work together.

5) Amy Schrodinger (Age: 24; Height: 5"7'): A female black cat with some oval patterns on her fur, usually wearing a dress and a hat, prefers to wear something simple. Amy is a bit of a drama woman in that she can gospel a lot in the building, wanting to listen to what people are saying or what she sees, and spread the info around. While no one really minds her, she can be quite the mischief woman that can annoyed some, her and Mimi not getting along to well. Other than that, Amy is quite the singer, getting several roles in some joints, jazz clubs and even will sing in the apartment should there be a little event, the major request towards Amy is that she tries to not sing a lot on her free time in the apartment, some people are trying to sleep.

6) Luke Trident (Age: 22: Height: 6"): A human male with brown brown fuzzy hair, usually wearing a shirt and jeans. Luke is a bit to get use to in the apartment as he tends to not want to talk much with people, its unknown if he will even bother to socialize with anyone given he rarely shows up to events that happens in the apartment.

7) Nugget (Age: 19; Height: 6"5): A female honey badger with smooth black and silver fur, the silver one serving mostly as her hair that she leaves rough up that makes her look like she needs a hairbrush, wearing mostly a light jacket with a blouse underneath it and wearing a long skirt. If you weren't consider the weirdo of the building, Nugget would be as Nugget tends to be a odd ball at times, as she considers herself a paranormal investigator, claiming to be hunting ghost, monsters and other things. Given how she lives in a world where humans and anthro exists together, you have to question what her definition of monster is exactly. Nugget doesn't cause a lot of trouble, but she can tend to get Randal on her back when she can't get a hint, but other wise, isn't too much of a bad person, just someone to get used to. As for why her name is Nugget given even you doubt that's even a ounce of her real name, its anyone's guess.

Will try to add more characters later.

Rules:
1) This story is more of a focus of shrinking scenario, however, you are free to use the shrink ray to grow someone.

2) Mike is the main character, however, if you want to switch it to a different character that gets involve in the size shenanigans, make sure to make it clear at whatever point it happens on.

3) There are no size limit. Make whoever the victim of the shrink ray as big or small as you want.

4) Anything is allow, just no gross bathroom stuff like pee or other stuff like it. Also, no body part size changing stuff, just in case someone tries to throw that in here. Yes, main character can die, just asking to not get too graphic with the details, some of us are squeamish.

5) Please no painful short sentence or one sentence chapters when you are typing the next part, I will delete those chapters on the spot. I also want at least a paragraph with good grammar for the chapters as well. If i see extremely poor grammar in the chapter, will delete those as well.

6) This is a giantess focus story. Male characters can be involve, just don't expect me to continue any chapters involving male giants.

7) If you want to introduce a character that isn't listed on the character list I made, go ahead. Just make sure you give some sort of description, like age, height, or stuff like that. If I like the character design and how well they're put into the story, I'll try to ask if you want them to be added to the character list, just don't ask me if its ok to add the character you just made.

8) Yes, i'll try to give points to added chapters. Just know that the amount i will reward depends how well the chapter is. The more of how well written, the more points up to 1,000. Just also know it may take me a while to give the reward as i trt to check stuff on this site once in a while a day.

Other than that, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans