*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experimental start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans/cid/MMMD87RW9-Experimental-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2313433
In a world where anthros and human co-exists, you built a size ray, try not to lost it
Chapter #1

Experimental start

    by: CMwrite
"Come on, let's get this thing working finally...." You mutter yourself as you were tinkering in your room, working on a new contraption that would help show the world that you are a scientist. Many projects after projects, you struggle to make any invention you make work, only for the devices to blow up in your face, sometimes literally. But this one should work given the simple process of making a-

"Still on that thing, are ya?" You jump and almost drop your device as you turn around to see the only person that you share a apartment room with, Mimi.

"Mimi, knock next time." You said to the woman, the rabbit woman laughs as she leans on the door.

"I did ye daft block head, you have your head stuff in that noisy thing more than a ostrich's head in the dirt." Mimi walks over, her towering size leaning over your body to see the device, which looks like a toy gun. "Ya know I said you couldn't make a shrink ray, not a alien blasta." She said, booping you on the noise as she is about to leave the room.

"Laugh it up, Mimi, but this thing will work." You said to her as she roll her eyes while giving you a thumbs up.

"Sure." She said, wondering how well this experiment will go. "I'll be in the next room if ye need me." She says, of to play her games as she close the door.

You sigh in a bit as you continue to work on the device, wanting to get the thing to work. If anything, after many hours of calculating and rewiring, you think you got the device to finally run. The device makes a quiet hum as it lights up. "Please don't blow up, don't need everyone on my back on the noise again." You prey as you aim the device on a tin can after you set the device to shrink. After a second, you pull the trigger and in a near instant, the tin can is gone. You run over to where it was and to your shock, you see a speck. Focusing a magnifying glass on it, sure enough, it was indeed the tin can.

It works, the shrink ray really works, much to your other amazement. You want to show this to Mimi now, but you stop yourself as you realize that it works one time, you would need to try it more, else Mimi is just going to mock you if it ends up only succeeding this one time and blows up next. Thinking about it...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313433-Apartment-Size-Shenanigans/cid/MMMD87RW9-Experimental-start