*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of things....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313758-A-new-kind-of-Hit-woman/cid/JJYW389XV-The-start-of-things
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Poison
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2313758
Cheating husband,pompous male CEO's, just being a male dick we've got you covered!
Chapter #1

The start of things....

    by: Poison
Sabrina and Stacey were neighbors both of their husbands are very successful lawyers. Their multi acre estates were more like prisons. Yes trophy wives, but they're guarded and followed by the help to keep check on them. They're husbands all part of the good ole boy club more concerned about them being caught with their mistresses.
Stacey's husband divorced her on grounds of infidelity and after 10yrs with him he decided to replace her with a younger woman. This was laughable and made up but she lost everything.
Sabrinas husband made the mistake of telling her don't make the same mistake Stacey made when she wasn't in the mood to give him head at their beach home!
Sabrina decided she's not going to take his threat lightly over a BJ.
After a call to Stacey the perfect plan came together. A trip to Thailand!
Sabrina was loving all over Adam now, the good little trophy wife doing what they do. Even convincing Adam of the great time they'd have partying in Thailand.
Two weeks later they're checked into their 5 star hotel. A few drinks under his belt and Adam was feeling no pain as Sabrina and him went club hopping but the look on his face was priceless when he went to the restroom and seen Stacey!
Before he could say a word she blew a powder in his face.Adam blinked a few times trying to figure what just happened but quickly slid into a zombie like trance.
Stacey pulled some cotton from her nostrils and peeled off the glove that had the devil's breath on it (scopolamine) tossing it in the toilet.
Sabrina walked up slowly looking at Adam in a trance liKe state as she gave him
his first suggestions.

"You're right Adam we need to go get more money we're going to need it... "

Stacey looked on wide eyed with a big smile as Adam did everything they agreed and suggested to him.The pair kept Adam dosed with scopolamine for the entire time up until it was time for Sabrina to leave and set Adam free.
As Adam regained more of his senses he focused on Sabrina sitting before him just looking him over.

A "What's going on Sabrina?"(spoke in a much higher scratchy tone)

Sa "what do you mean what's going on! You leave me sitting here for nearly 4 weeks wondering where you were then you come back like this!"

Adam rubbed his throat hearing his voice and sounding different but was still blank on what she was talking about.
Feeling something rub his back as he stood he reached back to find his hair much longer and in a loose ponytail walking to the bathroom mirror.
You could see the fright in his eyes as he seen a woman looking back. Of coarse he looked down next but he didn't have a clear view to his crotch as he patted it feeling for his dick.
The big breasts wiggled that blocked his view had to be DD's or more although they were supposed to only be D's but it did put a smile on Sabrina's face.
The hair removal and extensions did wonders but nothing like the Lipo. did to give Adam an hour glass shape but the surgery to his vocal cords took the prize, Even still a little scratchy he sounded like a little girl.
With the help of Stacey the plan went off perfect. Dosed with the devil's breath Adam walked into all the surgeries and even paid for his transformations.
With no memory of what happened makes it even sweeter.
Sabrina will have no problems with her divorce now and I'm sure Amanda will be keeping her head low if she even decides to go back to the US to contest Sabrinas claims.
On the flight back to the US Stacey and Sabrina flew first class and talked about other women in worse positions then them Sabrina couldn't help but laugh

Sa"I wish I could see Amanda sucking her first cock on her knees that litte bitch"



You have the following choices:

1. Sabrina get a new client

*Noteb*
2. Amanda comes home on her knees

*Noteb*
3. New client

*Noteb*
4. New client

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poison (UN: poisonmushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Poison has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313758-A-new-kind-of-Hit-woman/cid/JJYW389XV-The-start-of-things