*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314697-Life-in-Hyrule
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2314697
Based on Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom after Link finds and rescues Princess Zelda.

Based on Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom after Link finds and rescues Princess Zelda.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You find yourself in the vast land of Hyrule, waking up in [name of human village/town in Hyrule]. As a [male/female human] NPC in this CYOA slice of life isekai.

Clad solely in cloth-based garments, the use of any type of armor is not permitted for civilian use.

The pura pad at your side solely functions as a camera, map, and telescope.

Combat is explicitly forbidden, and your only option when confronted with danger is to prioritize evasion and running away to ensure your safety, with no combat experience you risk causing injury or death to yourself or your companions.

Interactions with the human inhabitants of hyrule crucial to your progress. Engage in trade and commerce, offering goods to accumulate the necessary funds for your future house payments.

To sustain yourself, focus on acquiring three full meals each day. Seek out fresh water sources for hydration, and consider utilizing Hydromelons as water canteens when available. Remember that milk, even when cooked, does not count as a meal, as per the local customs.

Rest and sleep are fundamental for your well-being. Adhere to the specified sleep schedules and ensure you are asleep before midnight, lest you risk exhaustion in dangerous situations.

Transportation options are limited traversing the vast hyrule on foot. The use of horses, sand seals, and shields break the logic behind the governed physics.

Immerse yourself in the diverse landscapes and communities as you venture from your home village to start anew. Explore the local surroundings, engage with the inhabitants, and discover opportunities for trade and activities lie just beyond the borders of where you grew up.

While your ultimate objective is to build your own custom house just outside of Terry town, you must prioritize following the customs and traditions of your starter village. Embrace the challenges and opportunities that arise as you navigate Hyrule, working diligently towards your dream of homeownership.

*the gender and town you choose will determine how your story unfolds. There are 11 possible combinations ranging from kakariko, hateno, lurelin, terry town, gerudo town, and yiga clan. Being born male or female to all but one of the aforementioned towns. Once you declare your gender and town of origin, I will provide the local customs and how they apply to you.*
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314697-Life-in-Hyrule