*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hyrule Isekai
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314697-Life-in-Hyrule/cid/GYR6ZFZZQ-Hyrule-Isekai
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2314697
Based on Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom after Link finds and rescues Princess Zelda.
Chapter #1

Hyrule Isekai

    by: Hallens25
Clad solely in cloth-based garments, the use of any type of armor is not permitted for civilian use.

The pura pad at your side solely functions as a camera, map, and telescope.

Combat is explicitly forbidden, and your only option when confronted with danger is to prioritize evasion and running away to ensure your safety, with no combat experience you risk causing injury or death to yourself or your companions.

Interactions with the human inhabitants of hyrule crucial to your progress. Engage in trade and commerce, offering goods to accumulate the necessary funds for your future house payments.

To sustain yourself, focus on acquiring three full meals each day. Seek out fresh water sources for hydration, and consider utilizing Hydromelons as water canteens when available. Remember that milk, even when cooked, does not count as a meal, as per the local customs.

Rest and sleep are fundamental for your well-being. Adhere to the specified sleep schedules and ensure you are asleep before midnight, lest you risk exhaustion in dangerous situations.

Transportation options are limited traversing the vast hyrule on foot. The use of horses, sand seals, and shields break the logic behind the governed physics.

Immerse yourself in the diverse landscapes and communities as you venture from your home village to start anew. Explore the local surroundings, engage with the inhabitants, and discover opportunities for trade and activities lie just beyond the borders of where you grew up.

While your ultimate objective is to build your own custom house just outside of Terry town, you must prioritize following the customs and traditions of your starter village. Embrace the challenges and opportunities that arise as you navigate Hyrule, working diligently towards your dream of homeownership.

Are you a boy or a girl?

You have the following choices:

1. Boy

2. Girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallens25 (UN: hallens25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallens25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314697-Life-in-Hyrule/cid/GYR6ZFZZQ-Hyrule-Isekai