*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2315523
Based off the game Little Snatcher by Kanahebi, but with Naruto characters instead.

Based off the game Little Snatcher by Kanahebi, but with Naruto characters instead.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
After being captured and forced into an experiment by Orochimaru, Naruto Uzumaki now finds his mind has been transferred into the body of a "Tiny" a one inch tall synthetic naked male humanoid that are typically treated by society as anything ranging from annoying pests, to pets, to sex toys, to delicious snacks, etc.

Naruto must now go on a journey to solve the mystery of what happened to his original body, all the while avoiding attracting the attention of the civilians and even his own friends who are now all literal giants compared to him.​

RULES:

1. This story takes place in the Shippuden series only and WAY BEFORE The Fourth Great Shinobi World War.

2. Stick to the main plot of the story, Don't kill off Naruto (Unless it's to serve as a Death Ending only.) or have someone else become the new main focus of the story, Naruto is the Main Character of this story and that's final. If I find any chapters to the story that does not follow this rule, they will be deleted.

3. Try and have good spelling, as long as the chapter is readable then it's fine.

4. Make sure your chapter has at least two possibilities if not more. Unless you're writing a chapter that's intended to be an Ending.

5. This is a Giantess story at it's core. Both animals and men can be mentioned and interacted with, but please try to keep it tame when mentioning them (Animal Pun Intended.) But seriously, anything involving sexual relations with either animals and/or men of any kind WILL be deleted.

6. Naruto can try to get in contact with his friends, but they must NOT ever respond or even notice him, but if Naruto's friends do find him, they must think that Naruto is just a random Tiny and mostly treat him like they would any other Tiny. (All of the villages and civilians know what Tinies are in this story.)

7. But if Naruto's friends or enemies do find him, they must think that Naruto is a random Tiny, and treat him as such (Examples: Keep Naruto for themselves as a pet, try to eat him, use him as a sex toy, try to squish him, etc.)

8. If Naruto gets into dangerous situations, like about be unknowingly eaten alive, stomped by someone's foot, getting caught in-between a couple about to have sex, etc. There must at least be ONE choice for Naruto to somehow escape and continue on with the story.

9. Naruto is NEVER to be restored to normal size under any circumstances during the story, unless it's intended to be an Ending chapter.

10. Please, DO NOT make too many Death Ending Chapters! They are allowed, but they only work in the game because of visuals. We won't have that luxury with text-only.

11. Overall, go nuts and have fun with this story! If you have any questions and/or suggestions please message me and I'll respond as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition