*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition/cid/K277T3XYZ-How-it-all-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2315523
Based off the game Little Snatcher by Kanahebi, but with Naruto characters instead.
Chapter #1

How it all begins...

    by: IssunMikey
It was getting near sunset over a grand field near the border out of Fire Country and Naruto Uzumaki had just finished his first ever solo mission, the mission itself was nothing too big, as all he had to do was just clear out a bandit camp near the area and with the use of his signature shadow clone jutsu, it was all a piece of cake. Naruto was just about to start packing up his campsite to return to Konoha for a ramen's worth of a job well done.

However, not all was well as it seemed, as Naruto didn't notice that he was being watched, as something was now quietly and silently sneaking it's way towards the unaware Uzumaki.

Suddenly, Naruto felt a very sharp pain at his ankle and Naruto then looked down and then saw a snake had bitten at his leg and was leaving as it seemed to had done it's job, as Naruto then soon felt like his limbs were shutting down and he fell to the ground and was beginning to pass out from the snake bite, but just before he did, he saw the one who used the snake to attack him... it was none other than the Snake Sannin himself, Orochimaru.

Once Naruto was out cold, Orochimaru took Naruto's headband off and threw it to the ground and set Naruto's camp ablaze to make it look like he was killed on the mission and then he had one of his larger snakes take the blonde Uzumaki and carried him with it's master as they made their was to one of Orochimaru's many hideouts.

After what seemed like forever, Naruto eventually began to stir awake and once he fully woke up, he soon saw himself chained to the ceiling of a room with no windows or vents, most likely a prison cell and it was no sooner that he heard someone opening the door to his cell and soon saw Orochimaru enter the room with a smile on the Snake Sannin's lips that was anything but pleasant as he looked over Naruto as if he was looking at a new specimen for one of his infamous experiments.

"Well, hello Naruto-Kun. How are you feeling this evening?" Orochimaru asked.

"How do you think you snake summoning psychopath!?" Naruto said as he struggled against his bindings.

This got a chuckle out of the snake sannin as he then said "Wonderful, I honestly wasn't expecting the Leaf to send you to my trap, but I think they couldn't have picked a better person for what I have in store for you."

Before Naruto could ask what he meant by that, Orochimaru then took out a needle and without warning, injected the needle's contents into Naruto's jugular to spread whatever was inside the needle into Naruto's body.

After being injected with what Naruto could only guess was poison, he then saw Orochimaru leave the room and was then left alone to die from Orochimaru's deed, however the serum that was injected into Naruto wasn't actually poison at all, but it was simply a tranquilizer dose strong enough to keep Naruto asleep for a good long while.

Long enough for the traitorous Snake Sannin to return with someone who had planned to conduct their series of horrifying experiments on the now defenseless and sleeping Uzumaki.

After who really knows how long time has passed, Naruto then began to stir awake as he felt cold for some reason, when he came to Naruto then saw he was what seemed like a metal covered room with two speakers in the top corners of the room but there were no doors or windows, it was just him, alone.

However, he then noticed a rather large flower sprouting from the floor was close to him when Naruto walked towards it, he then saw that the plant actually towered over him, The flower had a large pink colored bulb that also looked like it had female lips in it's center at the top with a long green stem with leaves that seem to be sprouting near and around where the flower's roots are planted.

Then Naruto noticed that from behind the flower, he saw a very large wall mirror and was shocked to see his reflection, as he was completely naked as the very day he was born!

Although, for some reason that Naruto couldn't explain, he somehow felt like he was being watched from the other side of the mirror.

It was then he heard a female's voice coming from the speakers say "I'm glade to see you're finally awake. I hope the accommodations are to your liking..."

Naruto looked around after hearing the voice of a girl and asked "Who are you, Where am I and Why am I naked?! If you're working for Orochimaru, Then if you think I'm going to let him have his fun with me like this, then you and that sick snake psycho got another thing coming!"

Naruto then heard the female voice just sigh in annoyance as he heard the female voice say "Oh please, there's no need for you to think of such things, as for where I am, I'm not too far away from you, as for where you are, I'm not telling... and as for your last question, you won't be needing your clothes anymore... As for your threat, I doubt you can do anything to me at all in your current situation and as for Orochimaru, he has far better things to do than to waste his time on someone so, beneath him... in more ways than one."

Naruto narrowed his eyes at hearing this and asked "What's all that supposed to mean?"

Naruto then heard the female voice say "You'll find out in time, but right now Orochimaru wants to sincerely thank you for "volunteering" to participate in his newest experiment."

Naruto sneered at the mention of "volunteering" for this experiment as he knew what this voice really meant by that, so that's what the snake sannin drugged him for then?

Exactly what kind of experiment Naruto didn't know, but he had a very good feeling he wouldn't like it, especially now since he was naked.

Naruto then heard the female voice continue saying "Orochimaru is currently training Sasuke-kun right now, so you'll be under my supervision for the duration of the experiment until he returns."

Naruto winced at the mention of Sasuke, he didn't know how the Uchiha would react to seeing him as he was right now, or if he even knew what was going on. But seeing that the Uchiha chose to train under Orochimaru he had a feeling Sasuke knew and obviously wouldn't care regardless.

Naruto then happened to hear thunderous foot steps approaching but couldn't see anyone until Naruto heard a new voice say "Enough with the pleasantries! Let's get on with this!"

Naruto then heard female voice say "Very well, I was quite finished talking anyway, Let's begin the tests."

After a while of doing some strange tests, Naruto then suddenly heard a floor tile open up and then heard the female say "Very good, I believe you saw everything outside of your room, now it's time for you to go out to the lab you saw through your vision control. I and my associate will be waiting for you."

Naruto glared at the open hatch and said "Good, Now I can knock you, your helper and that snake-teme out for all of this and take Sasuke back to Konoha all at once."

Naruto then rushed to the open hatch and jumped into it and fell onto the floor of the lab and looked ready to fight, no longer caring if he was naked or not, Naruto had enough of being Orochimaru's guinea pig.

Until Naruto then heard the thunderous stomps coming towards him and saw a gigantic shadow cover him from behind, Naruto figured it must've been some random monster Orochimaru had ready to fight him, until Naruto looked up and had a look of both shock and horror on his face as he saw what was making the thunderous stomping.

It was both the girl he saw and the associate, but they were gigantic compared to Naruto who now realized what the girl meant about Naruto being below Orochimaru now, Naruto was snapped out of his thoughts as girl's sandal stomped right in front of Naruto sending him flying away from the impact of girl's foot.

Naruto then saw the redheaded girl begin to crouch as he looked down upon him and heard the girl say "I see you now figured out what I meant about you being beneath Orochimaru or anyone else for that matter now, eh? Congratulations by the way, for being one of the very few subjects for our "Shrunken Spy" Project."

Naruto then stood back up and glared at the redhead who looked amused by the Uzumaki who yelled out "What did that snake sleeze do to me?!"

The girl then grinned and said "You wanna know? I'll tell you, While you were unconscious from the tranquilizer Orochimaru not only sealed off your chakra, but also my associate here used the Yamanaka clan's mind body switch jutsu, but with some modifications to it, to make it also work like the mind puppet switch curse seal jutsu and had your consciousness placed into the body of Orochimaru's newest creation, The Tiny! An ant sized synthetic naked male humanoid in your image that was created by Orochimaru to be used as spies in all of the villages."

Naruto snarled at this and said "I'll never work for either you or that snake teme Orochimaru! NEVER!!!"

The redhead grinned at this and said "You don't have a choice in the matter, besides why would Orochimaru want you for anyway? In fact, you should be happy as now we're going to set you free, while we'll keep your real body safe and sound here with us along with everything that goes with it..."

Naruto knew what the girl meant by that, so that was what they really wanted, they wanted the Kyuubi, he should've known they want to use his body to control the Kyuubi and have access to it's power without Naruto's will getting in the way.

However, he was taken out of his thoughts as the red haired giantess grabbed Naruto's body and carried him to a messenger hawk roost, where they kept a large number of messenger hawks and placed Naruto inside one of the message capsules and tied it to a hawk's leg and let fly away carrying Naruto, who was at this time panicking for what will happen now that Orochimaru had his real body and even worse the Kyuubi.

Soon enough, Naruto felt the capsule suddenly drop and when it was opened by landing he soon saw that he was now in...

You have the following choices:

1. Konoha

*Noteb*
2. Suna

3. Iwa

*Noteb*
4. Kumo

*Noteb*
5. Other Villages

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IssunMikey (UN: tinymikey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition/cid/K277T3XYZ-How-it-all-begins