*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316523-Cursed-by-a-Witch/cid/JBB4QJ76K-Just-the-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #2316523
Someone gets cursed to take on unwanted traits women around him have
Chapter #1

Just the Beginning

    by: Maxsmith102117
John woke up still thinking about the interaction he had with some old woman yesterday. While walking home from school she had bumped into him making him lash out on her before he realized who she was. He was about to apologize but not before she started talking but whatever she said back was not English. He still felt uneasy about the situation but figured she wasn’t from around here and could only speak whatever foreign language that was.

Little did he know the woman had placed a curse on him where he was forced to take on ANY trait a woman near him complained about whether he liked it or not.

“John you’re going to be late for school if you don’t get up soon!” Shouted his mom from the bottom of the stairs.

Reluctantly, John got out of bed and got dressed before heading downstairs to start his day.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maxsmith102117 (UN: maxsmith102117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maxsmith102117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316523-Cursed-by-a-Witch/cid/JBB4QJ76K-Just-the-Beginning