*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evil abroad
  2. Outcast
  3. An introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/268450-Evil-abroad
by Andrea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #295669
A traditional fantasy story set in a land on the brink of war
This choice: Hide - it could be the enemy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Evil abroad

    by: Andrea
Deciding caution was probably best at present Dauphin tried to hide herself behind the trees. It was a dark night and on her own she could be easily hidden, but the faelan was slightly harder to escape notice. The rider was going quite slowly, but as long as they remained still she hoped to remain unseen. Her eyes remained glued on the path however, waiting to see who or indeed what was making its way towards the city.

The sight that met her eyes was not a pleasant one. It would be hard to describe the creature approaching as man or beast. It was a simbilliant - one who had once been human, but who by the powers of Cardac now lived entirely for evil. A creature with the power of twenty men, but barely any brain left, with one purpose left in life - to serve its master. Not somebody you would want an encounter with on a lonely path after dark, and certainly not someone with an honourable purpose for making towards the city walls.

You have the following choices:

1. Challenge the creature

2. Follow it

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andrea (UN: astephenson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Andrea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/268450-Evil-abroad