*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding rest
  2. Inside the gates
  3. An introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/287517-Finding-rest
by Andrea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #295669
A traditional fantasy story set in a land on the brink of war
This choice: Try and find somewhere to stay for the night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Finding rest

    by: Andrea
Wandering round at night was never advisable however, and Dauphin knew the safest idea would be to find somewhere to stay the night before attempting to go to the castle in the morning. Not that that would be easy, but she was determined if there was going to be a war against Cardac then she would do all she could.

Dauphin removed from her pocket a small map. She thought she could find the place... although it was a long time since she had seen Tamor, it was easier to look up old friends than wander around in the dark. She just hoped he would remember her!

Arriving at a small house, she was suprised to see the lights still on. At least she could feel less guilty about waking anybody up as she knocked.

The door opened a few inches.

"Yes?"

You have the following choices:

1. Tamor is there

2. They claim to have never heard of him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andrea (UN: astephenson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Andrea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/295669-Following-Destiny/cid/287517-Finding-rest