*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Run Like the Wind
  2. Chair fall down!
  3. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/342552-Barney-Gets-Hungry/cid/291275-Run-Like-the-Wind
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #342552
A story where you wake up forced to watch a very difrent childrens dino
This choice: No you don't manage it and wind up stuck on the chair which is now on the gr  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Run Like the Wind

    by: Andolina
You whisper, ever so slightly to the frail child to your right. "Please help me. I'd very much like to see Barney. Can you help me?"
And, as a dutiful child would, he got four or five of his buddies to come to your rescue.They cut you free using the essential plastic knives that their Happy Meals have come equipped with. "You like Barney, too?" a small voice asked as I surveyed the surroundings. "Yeah, kid. I like Barney." I pulled the gray tape from my arms, making sure not to pull too fast.
"Boys and Girls, I love to be with my friends." a voice droned on and echoed throughout the halls. The children were entranced. Mesmerized even.
"Hey, kid?" I asked. But, it was no use. He was gone. Lost to the underworld that is children's television. "I will see you again!" I shouted at his incoherent body, "Stay alive, no matter what occurs!" and I ran. I ran like an inmate on a furlough.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. run like you never run before!

*Noteb*
2. stay and help the kids - then run like the wind!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andolina (UN: memo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/342552-Barney-Gets-Hungry/cid/291275-Run-Like-the-Wind