*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/409799-The-Other--World/cid/299023-You-are-a-woman-and-your-owner-is-a-male
by gamer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #409799
Giant creatures rule and humans are nothing more than meals and toys
This choice: You are female, and your owner is male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are a woman and your owner is a male.

    by: Unknown
Your name is Julie and the last thing you remember before winding up in this cage, was stepping thru the portal and passing out. The next thing you know, your laying in a glass cage, still wearing your street clothes, with at least three dozen other humans, both male and female, mostly females of various ages. You noticed that these humans are barely dressed and they clothed in the most extremely primitive animal skins. However, you notice that all of the humans appear to be very clean and they smell nice too. You look up, wiping your long the blonde hair from your face and you see what looks like a gigantic creature standing in front of you. You see a huge bulge in his leather pants, so you know that he is male. He looked like a cross between a gorilla and a tiger, only without the stripes. You see him looking down out you all, smiling evilly. He then spoke in English, “Welcome, I am your new master and I own you all now. Some of you might get lucky and I might keep as my special pets. Others will not see the end of the week.” You look up in horror and say, “What in the hell is that supposed to mean?” You hear a voice behind you and you turn around. You see a pretty girl in her early teens speaking to you in English. “What our new master means is by this, is that most of us will be eaten by them,” she said with a grim look. You look at her with a sense of horror on your face and say, “How, why?” She then responded, “ Well, they tend too strip us and swallow us alive.” Just then, the door to the glass cage opened up and the giant reached in. You watch in terror as you see him grab...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You

*Noteb*
2. The young teenage girl you were talking too.

*Noteb*
3. Another girl or woman

*Noteb*
4. A young guy

5. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/409799-The-Other--World/cid/299023-You-are-a-woman-and-your-owner-is-a-male