*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding yourself in a new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/409799-The-Other--World/cid/101014-Finding-yourself-in-a-new-world
by gamer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #409799
Giant creatures rule and humans are nothing more than meals and toys
Chapter #1

Finding yourself in a new world

    by: gamer
You were running a test, studying the feasibilty of transporting matter, when you accidently got transported to a different reality. You find yourself in a glass cage, surrounded by many other humans. You hear a noise and look forward, you see a HUGE creature standing before you, you can see a bulge in its' shorts, so you know that this one is a male. You can see it has a long tiger like tail (only without the stripes). The light colored blue fur on his body looks short and wiry. Its’ face has a medium sized muzzle (in proportion to its’ body) medium sized ears that stood up straight, brown eyes that gave away no expression what so ever, a doglike nose and some fairly tight fitting jowls. It smiles as it looks down at you, "Well my little friends, have we had a good day? I certainly hope so because for many of you it will be your last!” jeered the creature.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/409799-The-Other--World/cid/101014-Finding-yourself-in-a-new-world