*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Gaining starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/427827-Growing-to-Love/cid/103545-The-Gaining-starts
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Romance/Love · #427827
You, Debbie, are trying to become fat as your boyfriend.
Chapter #1

The Gaining starts

    by: Golden Tiger
"Thanks for the great evening, Greg," you smile, as you hug the obese boy the best you can.

Greg kisses you and said, "You're welcome. I'm sorry those people were staring at us,"

You just smile and whisper under your breath, "I'll have that fixed soon..."

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'll be on vacation in the mountains for the next few weeks. Until then, see ya," said Greg, before he goes to his car and drives away. You go inside your home, and try to imagine the surprise you'll have for Greg when he comes back. You plan to get fat, really fat, as fat as Greg is. You know no one will find two fat people dating unusual. You think about how you can start gaining weight...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/427827-Growing-to-Love/cid/103545-The-Gaining-starts