*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who me?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/497291-Life-as-you-know-it/cid/184361-Who-me
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #497291
FBI agents hunt down a mythical beast...or is it really what they think?
"Let me introduce myself. I am you, or actually, you are me. For this journey anyway. My name is Silver Rayn. Yes, my parents were hippies. I am of the female gender and I think I am very good at what I do. What is that? I am an FBI agent. A very good FBI agent.

"Now don't get nervous or anything. The case I'm about to embark on is bigger than any crime YOU could have committed. Or even thought of committing. My boss, Ryon Hammersby, is about to tell me about this very mission. Supposedly it's very hush hush so don't tell everyone."

You walk into a large office and stare at the tall muscular man behind the large desk. He sits with his large hands steepled before him, his elbows resting on the dark wood. His hair is perfect, brushed back in a professional way. He doesn't smile, never has, but sits waiting for you to sit.

The chair you choose to sit in is not one of the most comfortable chairs in the world but you've sat in it before. He clears his throat.

"If you don't think you can keep your mouth shut Agent Rayn leave now."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/497291-Life-as-you-know-it/cid/184361-Who-me