*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ring! Ring!
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/503078-The-Shy-One/cid/123141-Ring-Ring
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Teen · #503078
About a girl who is shy to the world.
This choice: Emma decides to start her chores  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ring! Ring!

    by: SoapySuds
She growled and moaned, and as much as she hated it, she started washing the dishes: her first chore of the day. She sighed with annoyance, but hoped that it would be worth it when she got her allowance.
But as she started washing, things crept through her mind thinking of why her mother wasn't home. Usually, she would be home.
She knew that her younger brother would be home soon, too--he was in the middle school, and was coming home in a half an hour. And her little sister was in elementry school, so she'd be home in about an hour and a half.
Emma sighed, and soon she was done with her chores. And magically, the phone rang.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoapySuds (UN: soapysuds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoapySuds has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/503078-The-Shy-One/cid/123141-Ring-Ring