*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/192097-Scott-and-Notz-and-Yeps
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Another Notz and Yeps and you have the money!? or  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Scott and Notz and Yeps

    by: Theday
Scott and you order the same thing, except Scott puts a bit extra ketchup and some peper on his burger.
You grab a seat at a table with Scott then you notice that this mall has a version of Notz and Yeps too, and you have enough money to buy the Wishing Powder now.
"We should take a look around the mall before we go back," suggests Scott looking around as he munches on his supper.
"Yeah," you agree," maybe stock up on some food."
"Yeah," Scott agrees," maybe break our curse of being the runts of the family."
You both laugh and continue to eat and talk about school. You both seem to excel at history and geo, while suffering in the math department.
You quickly finish your burger, fries and pop and stand up and then Scott notices Notz and Yeps....

You have the following choices:

1. He really wants to go in there? or

*Noteb*
2. Just thinks it's a normal store?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/192097-Scott-and-Notz-and-Yeps