*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/469845-Got-the-Powder-Didnt-Pay
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: You don't have the cash, steal it!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Got the Powder, Didn't Pay

    by: Theday
"Can I look at it for a bit?" you ask.
"Sure thing," says Swizzle noticing another costumer at the other end of the store and walks over to it.
You quickly place the Wishing Powder in your CD bag and pick up a different bottle that says Nose Hair Grower, which looks like the Wishing Powder.
"Hey Swizzle," you call," I'm not going to get it, I'll put it back in here."
"Ok," says Swizzle unaware of the switch.
You smile and put the Nose Hair Grower in a collection of bottles.
You walk out of the store with a smile on your face and decide to go home.
The 10 minute walk over the field and down the road isn't that bad, the sun feels good on you and maybe you should take a swim when you get home in your backyard pool.
You arrive home to see that your brother Mike is up and out of the house, his truck is gone. You walk inside and take out the wishing powder.
You look at the container and read the instructions:
Wishing Powder instructions: Take a small bit of powder and mix it into a liquid, stir, then take a sip and say or think your wish.
'Sounds easy enough,' you say in your head. You're about to get a glass of water when you start thinking about inviting someone else over to use it on too. But who?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/469845-Got-the-Powder-Didnt-Pay