*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Why!!???
  2. Surprise, Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/247846-Why
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #655015
You and 5 of your teenage girl friends are hanging out when they decide to shrink you
This choice: 2 feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Why!!???

    by: Unknown
You now are not much taller than Ciara's knee.You look up to see tower above you Ciara smiling down at you.You look around to see all the girls standing in a circle surrounding you.You look at each of there faces to see the same micheiviously curious look of excitement on their face.They look down at you anxously.

"What the hell did you do to me?" you exclaim in shock.

You notice that your not even wet from the strange liquid they threw on you that apparently shrunk you.They all look down at you still silent, smiles growing bigger the whole time.Then Heather bends over toward you and you gape at the sight of her low cut top which her monsterously sized boobs are escaping from.She notices she is popping out of her shirt and pushes her boobs back down in it winking at you as you obviously stare at her breasts.She then reaches out toward you but your still awe struck by her boobs second attempt at freedom from her shirt to notice.She picks you up and stands up straight holding you on her hip like a mother would a todler.

"We're in control now little guy so better be have a little less attitude." she says threatening but winks at you again.

You glance at her face which shows her enjoyment of her newly gained power.You then look at the other girls who seem to be anxously awaiting their chance to hold you.

"Guess what we got you for the whole week little man," says Shannon.

"Yeah we're sleeping over for a week and Ciara's parents are at the Jamica for a 2 weeks so no parents just you and 5 giantesses." she said.

"We're going to have lots of fun with you little guy," says Lauren blowing a kiss to you.

"Now what do we do first?" says Amanda adjusting her bikini top to purposely flaunt her spectactular breasts in front of you.

They...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/247846-Why