*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise, Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/247845-Surprise-Surprise
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #655015
You and 5 of your teenage girl friends are hanging out when they decide to shrink you
Chapter #1

Surprise, Surprise!

    by: biggirl
Your name is Brian, and one night you have nothing to do until your friend Ciara gives you a call.
"Hey Brian, do you want to come over tonight, a few girls are coming over and i just wanted to see if you wanted to come." Ciara says

"Yea sure Ci i'll come, what girls will be there?"

"Shanno, Lauren, Amanda, Heather, and me."

"wow" you think to yourself, those are some of the hottest girls in the school.

"ALl right i guess that sounds cool i'll be over in a few minutes." You try not to sound too excited that your going to be alone with a lot of the hottest girls in your school.

You get over to Ciara's and everyone is already there, and man are you surprised at how great they look.

"uh..hi girls" you manage to squeek out and they all reply.

"Hey bri-guy, we actually all have a big surprise for you" Ciara says as she comes upstairs. They all look unbelievable.

Ciara is wearing some really tight jean shorts with a spaggetti string top that makes her boobs look big.

Heather is wearing a REALLY low cut top and you find yourself looking at her cleavage, plus she's wearing some black pants about 2 sizes too small for her.

Lauren is wearing a small see-through t-shirt, and nice tight capries.

Amanda is wearing a swim-suit top, that shows her huge boobs, and then some nice short shorts.

Finnally Shannon is wearing a t-shirt that shows her stomach, and sweat pants that look like they are painted on...and she's wearing a thong.

"Okay what's the big surprise?" you ask, after staring at all the girls.
"This!" Ciara yells as she splashes your whole body with some sort of liquid. You are about to yell at her when all the sudden you start feeling dizzy, and, o my god, you start to shrink, you were standing a full head above Ciara, and now you pass her head, her boobs, and end up...

You have the following choices:

1. 2 feet

2. 1 foot

3. 6 inches

4. 3 inches

5. 1 inch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/655015-Giantess-Teenagers/cid/247845-Surprise-Surprise