*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breaking the Ice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/697152-Starting-School/cid/159633-Breaking-the-Ice
Rated: E · Interactive · Biographical · #697152
Starting school can be horrendous and frightening. How would it be dealt with?
Chapter #1

Breaking the Ice

    by: Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade
Denise tried to spark some type of conversation, especially with Janet and Marie. She didn't know these girls. Janet and Marie both looked to Diane for guidance, and fell silent.
It took about thirty minutes to arrive at the school. All the girls quickly exited the car, and were told by Corrine that they would be picked up in the same area at 3:00. Denise looked frightened and wanted some assurance. She slowly walked into the school, and proceeded down the stairs to the lockers. She found hers and opened it. This was the first time she had a locker to store her things in.
Denise looked at her watch, and realized she had to find room S-45, her home room. She found it, and there was Mary. sitting two rows away from her. Mary was very outgoing, while Denise was painfully shy. None of the other girls in the room struck up a conversation with Denise, so she just listened to the teacher, took some notes. looked at her schedule, and proceeded to find her English class. She wondered would she ever find a friend here, or would it be the four most boring years of her life.
What should she do next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade (UN: shadowpup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/697152-Starting-School/cid/159633-Breaking-the-Ice