*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going from bad to worse
  2. Breaking the Ice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/697152-Starting-School/cid/159647-Going-from-bad-to-worse
Rated: E · Interactive · Biographical · #697152
Starting school can be horrendous and frightening. How would it be dealt with?
This choice: See if there is anyone in English class who's friendly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going from bad to worse

    by: Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade
Denise arrived at her English class ten minutes early. She was trying to get a seat in the front. This was not for vanity or wanting to be a teachers pet. She didn't see that well, and needed to see the board.
The girls started coming in. Denise assessed each one to see if there was anyone she knew. She saw Susan, Vivian, and ChrisAnn. All three of these girls were former classmates of Denise's, and they didn't give her the time of day then. It seemed as if everyone was out to make her life miserable.
The teacher walked in. Her name was Mrs. Sill. She seemed friendly enough. Something sparked in Denise's memory. She looked at her schedule, and noticed that her Speech teacher was Mr. Sill. Could they be related?
Mrs. Sill started the roll call, and stated that everyone had to be seated alphabetically. This, for Denise, would be horrendous. She would have to sit in the back. After the roll, an assignment sheet was distributed and explained. Questions were taken and answered. Denise wondered how she should approach the teacher in regard to her eyesight problem. She knew this would make her an outcast immediately, and friendless for life. So she thought.
What should she do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade (UN: shadowpup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/697152-Starting-School/cid/159647-Going-from-bad-to-worse