*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Macrophile's Dream
  2. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/169703-A-Macrophiles-Dream
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Take advantage of the situation, and look for a girl with nice looking feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Macrophile's Dream

    by: Doom
Well, you did read all of those GTS stories for a reason...

Rubbing your hands together at this stroke of outrageous luck (a miracle, you think!), you look around for a deserving recipient of your admiration.

There's a woman seated behind you. You can't see much of her, but what you can see is what you want to see; she's wearing sandals.

One problem - she's taking her feet in and out of the sandals, wiggling her toes around and generally behaving in a manner likely to result in your death if you got too close. But would dying in such a way be so bad?

You pull yourself away from the almost hypnotic sight to see that an invigilator is approaching your desk. It's a she and while it may be wearing horrid 'sensible' shoes, her legs are bare. The walking, however, presents a problem. Danger of death.

Of course, there are bound to be others even more delightful to look upon, but looking around this crowded hall could be the most dangerous option of the lot. But faint heart never, as they say...

Your mind is whirling. The earthquakes aren't really helping. How do you even know that any of this is real? You've had many a dream of this sort, and this could just be another. You hope that it isn't...



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/169703-A-Macrophiles-Dream