*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge's curse
  2. The Hex of the High Chief
  3. Follow Flash
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/218143-Rouges-curse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #711637
The girls of the Sonic universe are about to have an expanding experience
This choice: "If you try any funny, you will blow up like a balloon,"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rouge's curse

    by: Unknown
Rouge felt very nervous about her situation. The High Chief was speaking in a language that she never heard of before. Suddenly, the Chaos Emerald's glow returned to normal as the Chief finished his incantation.

Huh? That's it? Rouge thought as the Chief stowed the Emerald.

"That is all for now Flash." Said the Chief. "Put her somewhere were she won't attract too much attention."

"As you wish, My Lord." Flash replied.

-----

A few minutes later...

"Home sweet home." Flash said.

Rouge was certainly impressed. Flash had quite an estate.

"So, where's my room?" Rouge asked as she and Flash walked up the driveway.

"There are guest quarters in the east wing. You have your pick of the rooms; I don't have many visitors." Said Flash as he opened the front door.

-----

Later, on the bed in her room, Rouge had been thinking about the Chaos Emerald the High Chief had used earlier. The Emerald didn't seem to have any powers like what she was used to, but it was still a Chaos Emerald.

Rouge got up and walked to her room window. But, just as she was about to jump out and begin her flight...

You have the following choices:

1. Her belly gets big enough to stop her part way

2. Her butt gets big enough to stop half way.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/711637-Sonic-Adventure-Expansion-Version/cid/218143-Rouges-curse