*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/717366-Shrunk-by-Twins/cid/1544281-Were-going-to-swallow-you-eventually
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #717366
One day you wake up to find that you have been shrunk by twins
This choice: We're going to swallow you, eventually!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

We're going to swallow you, eventually!

    by: Brown
At first you appeared truly frighten but upon realizing how hot the two twins were and how safe you felt you decided what the heck? Until you heard the unthinkable:one or both twins' stomaches growling like crazy it shook the whole house "Uh Oh!" said Mary-Kate or was it Ashley you couldn't tell at all as they both wore matching outfits "All of a sudden I'm very hungry!" "Me too!" exclaimed Ashley then they both looked down at you with that hungry glare "Noo don't eat me!" you cry but with both girls rubbing their stomaches and moaning "Mmmm he looks so good enough to eat!" Ashley moaned starting to reach for you as you sought to escape by any means "Hold on he's mine!" screamed Mary-Kate "I found his web blog first so I should be the one to swallow him whole!" you knew where this was going and as the sisters argued you made your escape do they notice your gone?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/717366-Shrunk-by-Twins/cid/1544281-Were-going-to-swallow-you-eventually