*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306561-The-Baby-Bottles-Lure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: The Baby Bottle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Baby Bottle's Lure

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
you look at the bottle and decide that no real harm can come from drinking out of it.

You take the nipple and start to drink. It tastes so good, so good that you dont notice the change taking place.

as you lie there drinking, your body is shrinking, regressing, to that of a toddler. Your arms become chubby and short, as your fingers shrink, and legs follow suit. Your head shrinks down and becomes baby soft and cute.

As the major changes happen you begin to scream as you realize you are shooting backwayrds in age. Your body has passed Five years of age now and is fast approaching Two.

Suddenly the door slides open and Lord Prosperio walks in.

"Tsk Tsk. That bottle wasn't yours, now was it? i guess you know that now you shouldn't touch things that arent yours, lest they become yours...well, now, it looks as if those clothes dont fit any more so lets get you changed...

You have the following choices:

1. Back to normal

2. into a new outfit.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/306561-The-Baby-Bottles-Lure