*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cauldron Calamity
  2. Potions Galore
  3. The Hallway.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/393508-Cauldron-Calamity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Drink from the Cauldron  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cauldron Calamity

    by: boywithpen
Nervously you rack your brain as to if you should drink from the bubbling cauldron. Just a sip couldn’t possibly hurt, you thought to yourself and you slowly approach the cauldron. Resting your hand on the metal handle you feel the heat from the potion and the aroma fills your inviting lungs.

Slowly you grab the long wooden spoon and lift a bit out the grey liquid out of the cauldron. Your hand is shaking but it smells too good to be bad. As you slowly tip the spoon the grey liquid rushes down your throat like a train. You feel the surprisingly chilly liquid stream through your mouth and the rest of you.

You feel calm and light. Dropping the spoon in the pot you slowly drift backwards. You feel fogged and hazy, unable to think correctly….your heart pounds violently and you legs get numb.

You have the following choices:

1. Your body starts changing.

2. You pass out.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boywithpen (UN: boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/393508-Cauldron-Calamity