*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/648376-Your-body-starts-changing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: Your body starts changing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your body starts changing.

    by: LikeToWrite
You clutch your stomach in pain as a deep rumble works its way up through your chest, slowly up your throat until finally a high pitched squeal is released from your lips. Almost immeadiatly you begin to lose your balance as your shoes dont quite fit right anymore. They become loose and awkward. You stumble back clumsly swinging your arms out to catch yourself. You fall on your new hooves and grunt in surprise. You attempt to speak but all that is rendered are a few snorts and a rather large OINK! You feel the skin on your face begin to stretch outwards as a piggish nose and cheekbones protrude quickly making you almost unrecognizable as a man. You finally kick off your last pair of shoes and way your new ham hocks wildly, horrified at what you are becoming. Suddenly, returning from her break, the witch appears and gasps as she sees you sqirming on the floor. She pulls a wand points it at you and screams.

You have the following choices:

1. Alava manchitus

2. Uvium pellecastrio

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/648376-Your-body-starts-changing