*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You drink it down.
  2. The Pink Drink
  3. The Gender Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/581677-You-drink-it-down
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: You drink it down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You drink it down.

    by: Norman33
You drink the whole thing down. It has a good flavor, but does not have any alcohol in it. “Great, it was a virgin”, you mutter to yourself. You set the glass back down and nearly jump out of your skin when a voice comes from the computer. “Nanites have been administered. Please select your ideal female form”, it says. You walk over to the computer as you did not hear clearly what it said. You’re only a few feet from it when the camera goes off taking your picture. Your image soon appears on the screen. “Please select you ideal female form”, the computer says again. “What does this thing want me to design my ideal woman, or something”, you muse? You sit down in front of the computer and begin to familiarize yourself with the options offered.

You have the following choices:

1. Go ahead and do it, it could help pass the time

2. Something doesn't seem right don't do it

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/581677-You-drink-it-down