*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/2031826-A-selection-of-women-appear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #746963
A mansion that WILL change you. Over 80,000 Views and 900 Chapters!
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A selection of women appear.

    by: Mr. George
While you are still struggling with what's going on, the screen activates. A gorgeous busty blonde appears, after three seconds, her image is replaced. This time with a petite Japanese girl, after another three seconds, a raven haired temptress appears. You find yourself licking your lips, as you picture slipping your cock between her plump pillowy lips.

Even as you reach for the screen, her image disappears. Next appears a full bootied Nubian, she looks more than a little stern, almost daring you to select her, as her eyes flash with fire.

This time, it is the bustiest yet. She pouts at you from the screen, her arms cradling her sumptuous bust... It must be at least an F-cup.

You want to reach out, and discover this girl. Surely once you select a girl, you'll get to talk to her.

Your fingers tremble, as you steel your nerves and then stab the screen.

As you press against the chill screen, the image changes.

You wrench away your hand to see the girl. She looks quite petite, as the voice announces, "Selection Made". However, it's really not her height that draws your eyes.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/angel...

She looks like a sexual Goddess, with her enormous bust, and nipples that demand attention.

Surely a girl that blessed, would also be blessed with a matching appetite. You ready yourself for her arrival, as you feel a nervous flutter in the pit of your stomach.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746963-The-TransforMansion/cid/2031826-A-selection-of-women-appear